24 July 2014

Review: Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini


 
I have been using the same black leather bag I got from my mum for about 5 years, It is very worn out and the lining on the interior zip is ripped. So I have been looking to treat myself to a new one.

 
I first saw the Rebecca Minkoff bags on Fleur-de-Force's channel and then again on Essie Button's blog, and fell in love with the style of the Hudson Moto Mini I knew I wanted another black one so I looked on lots of different sites to try and find a stockist in the UK.

 
As it was a lot of money to spend on something I've only ever seen online I wanted to use a website I trusted and knew the returns policy. I found it on amazon.com and it took just 7 days to arrive.
 

 
It is a smaller bag than my last one but because of the wider girth, partition and the general structure of the bag you can still fit the same amount in as a medium sized bag but without over packing, also making it easier to stay organised.
 

 
It is a durable bag without being too stiff, plus the saffiano leather mean it's less likely to get scratches and is easy to clean. Hopefully this bag will last me another 5 years.
 
 
Just for the record the bag was £160.34, £14.51 shipping and handling and £41.30 import fee deposit.
 
Poppies and Cornflowers x

1 comment:

  1. Now that I know that it's available on Amazon I might be completely unable to stop myself from buying it … oops.

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete