8 August 2014

Boots Haul

Whilst food shopping with my mum I made a quick stop off in boots, and using a voucher I got for my birthday I picked up a few items I had been lusting over for months.




SOAP AND GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY BUTTER -£10.50
There was a 3 for 2 on soap and glory body and skin care, so I took the opportunity to pick up the body butter to go with the sugar crush body wash and the scrub I already had. It is a harder consistency than other moisturisers but soaks in really fast and leaves my skin lovely and soft. It has a strong lime scent but once it is rubbed into your skin it turns into a lighter tropical scent.

SOAP AND GLORY HEEL GENEUS - £5.50
Below that were soap and glory’s foot products which I had heard a lot of good things about. It's got quite a thin watery consistency but is absorbed quickly and has a faint citrus smell. It makes my feet feel super soft and I love it.
SOAP AND GLORY SCRUB YOUR NOSE IN IT - £9
 I had also heard great things about soap and glory scrubs, but I was very disappointed. For me it was very displeasing minty smell especially when using it around my nose (which is were most of my dry, flaky skin is). The small beads in the cream are much less effective than a courser sandier scrub, which I believe do the best job. I love most soap and glory products but this didn't hit the mark and I will not be repurchasing it.

DENMAN DRESSING OUT BRUSH £4.29
I back comb my hair almost every day with a brush from Primark, so when I saw the dressing out brush I picked it up instantly. Using it a few times now I can really see the difference in volume you can get, with much less effort. Although it is not so good for smoothing the top layer of hair it really does cause less damage to my hair and would definitely buy it again.

ELVIVE FIBOLOGY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER - £3.99
On my way to pay, I saw that there was a 3 for £10 offer on Elvive Fiberology. Thickening my hair is not something I worry about, but after using a sample I loved the smell (which I can only describe as a salon scent), and how it made my hair look and feel super soft and shiny without leaving it heavy or greasy. It also lathers up really well.


Thank you for reading,
Poppies & cornflowers x

No comments:

Post a Comment