5 September 2014

Empties - August

 
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish & Tonic
Not much to say about this product apart from the fact I completely love it, and now it's finished I really relies how much I do love it. It Made my skin feel so clean, like a blank canvas again, it doesn't leave it feeling oily or tight it's just super soft. I would recommend this to everyone. If you don't know what your skin needs this is a really good basic make up remover and cleanser. It safe to use around your eyes and it doesn't sting or irritate them at all. I have just brought a new cleanser but will defiantly repurchase this one after that one is finished.
I also finished the instant boost skin tonic from Liz Earle which I did use up but wouldn't repurchase, it supposed to "revitalises, soothes and tones for instant radiance" and I don't see what it did, if anything. It made my skin get redder and left my skin quite tacky. I definitely would not repurchase this!

Cath Kidston Bluebell Hand Cream.
The smell of this is so lovely really floral and fun, I use every night before I go to sleep, and it lasted a really long time, even when I thought it was all gone it still had more in there and because of the metal packaging I managed to squeeze everything out of it. It has a rich cream that does take a while to fully absorb, but really moisturising and not oily. I would say you could find better or similar ones for less money, like Soap and Glory Hand Food, but a really nice hand cream.

Therapie Himalayan detox salts.
I have heard amazing things about this product, on how relaxing it is and relieves muscle pains. It was also the winner of the beauty shortlist awards 2013.
 I have tried them a few times and there was absolutely no difference, and for the price I would have expected it to something, and personally I don't even like the smell. An absolute waste of money and I'm glad I only brought a small 100gm pouch
 
Original source lemon and tea tree shower gel.
This shower gel has the most amazing lemon smell, it's so refreshing, it has 100% pure and natural essential oils and I will defiantly be trying out the other scents.
Radox shower gel cherry blast.
I picked this up on holiday to share with my family, it's a blood red cherry gel that smells so fun and fruity, it is quite a stong scent but I really enjoyed using it.

Batiste dry shampoo 
I have naturally quite greasy hair, so on days when I haven't washed my hair I spray this to the roots of my hair and just wait for it to absorb the oils, I give a light rub and it looks and feels much less greasy. I usually don't like spaying things around my face but needs must, and the original is quite a light scent. This bottle has also lasted a really long time so worth the £3 just to have in your collection.

Mitchums Advanced Control Women Water lily Anti-perspirant and Deodorant.
Now this is my favourite deodorant and it has a lovely water lily scent, but when I went to pick up another one I realised that the don't sell it anymore. I like roll able deodorants as I hate inhaling the sprays, plus they last a long time and don't leave marks on my clothes. I picked up there new shower fresh one instead which is also really good.
Thank you for reading
Poppies and Cornflowers x

No comments:

Post a Comment